Thursday, April 09, 2020

Safer at Home

Staying home isn't a big deal for me, not much different from my normal. Of course I miss line dance classes, volunteering at the library, lunch with friends, and family gatherings. But I'm keeping myself occupied during this "safer at home" time. This morning, my "walk" and outing was to my atrium ...




... to capture raindrops. These photos aren't bad, SOOTC (straight out of the camera) -- my new little Canon PowerShot Elph190IS. I haven't played in PhotoShop for a while ... maybe I'll do that today (or tomorrow, or the day after 😊. I hope whoever reads this is staying home and safe!

2 comments:

jacki long said...

Beautiful Jan, your raindrops are lovely. I love the rain.
So glad you are in and safe and well.Looking forward to PS work.

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Thanks, Jacki.