Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Here is what I've been working on/playing with ... (lots of pics!)

DLP: Week 2
DLP: Week 3
DLP: Week 4 (Digital)
Learning more about photoshop
Playing with digital scrapbook templates
Digital scrapbook
creating digi backgrounds
digi background
digi art
digi art journal
Loving the digital art world. However I'm also playing with paints and collage ...


Following the videos from Terri Kahrs "I Have a Secret" journal, I created this using a manila envelope for the cover. I used a variety of medium on the pages (cardstock) - water soluble crayons, watercolor pencils, acrylic paint, gelato crayons. The page featured includes an images from the class as well as one of my painted birds. The right side is a plain envelope covered with a printout of my digitally enhanced background sheet. On the flip side is a place to put a note (secret) inside the envelope. This page is ready for journaling.


And finally, I made a scrappy journal for my granddaughter for her 11th birthday. Still love making these!

And that's it!

No comments: