Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Creative Doodles

Doodling is the January theme at the Sketchbook challenge. This coincides with the *free* class offered by Traci Bautista through Strathmore Artist Papers - Doodles Unleashed. I love "doodle arting." Last year when I packed my supplies away to prepare for the move, the only supplies handy were markers and oil pastels. I worked in a doodle art book for months. I doodled everywhere I went, including a day spent with DH in the hospital emergency room. All the months that the Muse was boxed away ... doodle art was my major creative expression. 





 
 
And here are ones from Week 1 of the class. I've added a link to the right to my creative doodles.

2 comments:

nadia said...

Hi Jan, I love your doodles! Came to your blog by the Sketchbook Challenge, good luck with blogging regularly :))

Jill said...

Those are some stylin' doodles!! ooking forward to getting to know you through Jane Davies' composition class!