Saturday, January 07, 2017

Digi Art

Jane Davis, whose art I so love and admire, sent a freebie piece of her art that we could print and frame. I have taken the liberty of using it as inspiration for a piece of digi art. Here is my first attempt.


"looking through the glass"
 This piece has the following elements. The background is an original photo of a wall in a restaurant. The center is Jane Davies art. The photo of bottles was found somewhere on pinterest (sorry I don't know the origin) that I digitally manipulated. I collaged a piece from Jane's art in a couple of other places. Added digital paint splotches and scribbles.  Fun. Fun. Fun.

2 comments:

jacki long said...

Good job! Jane is one of my favorites too.

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Thanks, Jacki. I'd love to take a class with her someday when she's on the west coast.