Saturday, May 30, 2015

Still on a digital kick

still on a digital kick ... playing around on a Saturday morning.

"Dance Above"
Background is "torn" pieces from a painted envelope, collaged to a black "substrate". Black splotches are added with a brush. I'm inspired by Frida because she created regardless of her physical and emotional pain ... she kept on making art.

"Yellow Roses on Black and White Doodle"
The doodle is a scan from my art journal, digitized in photoshop elements. The roses are from my yard, multiplied to create a sense of colorful abundance.

"Beauty in Nature"
The background is scanned from an art journal of a few years back. The hydrangea is from my yard. I love how I can add text on a path!

"Emergence"
Same background as one above  digitized (original flower shows on this one). Sometimes I feel like I go into a creative abyss, and when I emerge there is hope of moving forward with my art.
Happy Saturday.


No comments: