Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Letting Go

Sunday's message was about renewal. In order to make room for new, we need to let go of old. Old stuff that no longer serves us. So that got me to thinking about what, in my creativity, no longer serves me ...


  • Trying to do art journal pages that look like other artist's pages
  • Watching videos of artists make art (unless I'm seeing and learning something new)
  • Hours of looking at other artist's art
  • Collecting more "inspiration"
  • Collecting more art supplies
  • Clutter, piles of stuff, projects in progress (that never progress)
  • Books and magazines that I haven't looked at for 3 1/2 years (since they were put onto their current shelves)
  • Hours each day on the computer
  • This blog?

I'll have to give this blog some thought ... does it serve me or not ...
    I hope you have a great day!

    No comments: