Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Liberate Your Art

I'm participating in a very cool project called "Liberate Your Art". It's a postcard swap hosted by KatEyeStudio.

The world needs more art. The world needs your art.The Liberate Your Art postcard swap is in its 5th year of encouraging you to create, share and liberate your art into the world, where it can do its greatest good.Join participants from around the world as we liberate our art through the mail and brighten the day of those near and far. See what good mailing your art can bring!
Here are the postcards I'm sending.
 
I like this project for many reasons: 1. One of my 2015 art goals is to increase visibility of my art. This is a great way to achieve that. 2. I hope my art brings joy to the viewer (another of my 2015 goals). 3. It is simply fun to receive "real" mail!

Let me know if you have decided to participate in this swap and/or if you would like to swap with me.

3 comments:

Wendy Watson said...

I'd love to swap with you Jan!

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Wendy, you can email me your address. My email is

jcjckson@aol.com

Urban Rustic said...

Just to say that I received today your Choose Joy postcard...it made it safely to England.I really like the colours you used.
Hope you enjoyed "Liberating Your Art"!