Monday, April 22, 2013

21 Secrets 2013 inspired art

This is inspired by 21 Secrets 2013 workshop by Cathy Bluteau called Doodling Our Way.
Beautiful Spirit
Detail. I added a fabric flower and petals.
Detail. The paper was an envie that I got from Mary Ann Moss in her class, Ticket to Venice.
 I love the color it adds - painting with paper.
Detail. The flowers are mostly scrapbook papers.
Detail. Small flowers and butterfly collage were from a Mary Englebreit calendar.
I used dimensional paint in  some circles.
What I enjoyed most about this process was breaking the page down into sections and treating each section as a small piece of art. This made it easier to pull the collage together. I enjoyed doing this so much I've completed two more; one on paper to be framed, the other on a small 5x7 canvas.

No comments: