Monday, March 04, 2013

Decisions and a challenge

I think this piece is done ... however ...
Happy 1
I can't decide if I like it this way ...

or this way ... 

and my husband likes it this way ... but I don't.

Abstract/expressionism art creates such heavy decisions.

By the way, I decided to challenge myself in March to "A Collage A Day." For no particular reason other than I need to be pushed into creating each day. I recognize that on some days there will be no art time so I'll bend the rules a bit and create more than one piece on other days. Here is my progress so far:
0301. Vision 2013 (1 page of 2)

0302. Peace

0303 "Happy 1" from above.

Today is a "work" day and doctor's appointment ... so my collage just may be gluing something down on an index card ... and that's OK. The point is to do something each day.


col·lage
1.       Picture with pieces stuck on surface: a picture made by sticking cloth, pieces of paper, photographs, and other objects onto a surface
2.       Art of making collages: the art of making pictures by sticking cloth, pieces of paper, photographs, and other objects onto a surface
3.       Combination of different things


No comments: