- Return to art quilts ... there are many unfinished pieces to work with
- Make lots of journals/books and find homes for them
- Explore a variety of visual journaling styles - really play with it
- Continue creative doodle art, which for me includes zentangles and mandalas
- Dive deeper into abstract collage ... make lots and have fun with it
- Return to beading (along with #1)
- Become comfortable with sharing my art with others
- Learn Photoshop and explore digital collage
- Creativity Playdates (ala Julia Cameron time out) ... with friends and alone
- Less blog viewing ... more art making
- Less buying new supplies ... more using what I have already stashed!
I haven't decided about my blog and how I wish to use it (or even if it wish to continue it). I think I'll let that unfold. I need to figure out why I blog ... for whom ... and the value it adds to my creative process.
Hope you have a creative day!