Friday, July 13, 2012

Taking Diana Trout's Circle Journal online class. You start with a large sheet of paper and play with acrylic paints. Then you cut up the large sheet. These are the books I made. 

It's  a maze book that has sculpture before assembling.
This is one side of the book. The sewn pages create a pocket. 
This is the other side showing the pocket in the middle. The size of this book is 7.5 x 5.5 
I made two smaller books that are 5 1/2” x 3 3/4”
This is the other smaller book.
Here they are all together. Lots of play area! Each one has 18 pages to work on.
 Back to the lessons with Diana ... who is a great teacher!

1 comment:

An'Angelia Thompson said...

Hi, Jan! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting - I'm so glad you did. I hadn't seen your blog before and I'm having a great time here! Your journals are awesome! I'm going to have to try one of these (or 2 or 3) during the long, cold winter.