Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I am not a blogger

I am not a blogger. I've tried over the past few years. At times, I've posted regularly. Especially when I've been making art that I wanted to share. However, as work eats away at my time, I make less art, and blog even less. I do, however, check in on my inspiration blogs. I fill myself with inspiration for arting ... and then I go to work. It's as though everything I've learned about making time for art has flown right out of my head!

Some day ... soon ... I'll return to writing a blog. I'm not sure what "flavor" it will be ... to share my art ... or talk about the creative process (I'll be teaching a graduate course this summer titled "Innovation and Leadership") ... or simply to share my thoughts.

Perhaps I'll explore the topic of blogging ... since it seems to draw me in and I worry that I don't keep it up. In the meantime, I have 10 more weeks of school. ten . more . weeks . until . summer . break ... time moves at a snail's pace at this time of the year.

No comments: