Thursday, December 03, 2009

Happy Holidays

This autumn season has been really interesting; I've been faced with choices and possibilities. Going through the Artist's Way book and doing so in a group has been rewarding and incredibly meaningful. It's funny ... I've gone through (most of) the book before, I've even taught the Artist's Way at Work in my classes. The timing couldn't have been more perfect for me to join this group.

Somewhere along the way, the week of regaining a sense of possibility, I realized that I had over-extended myself. I was taking a coaching course (through CCA) and the AW course on top of this very time- and mind-consuming job. I dropped the coaching course and realize that I needed to drop this blog as well. While both are part of my journey, they were too much to keep up, and they became a drain on my energy. I also began the process of "succession planning" at work. Again, the energy from the group and the power of the book is allowing me to step back and really define my dream (True North).

So I will not be posting for a while. I don't know yet what is next in terms of my online presence. The good news is that I'm making art ... I just am not taking the time to put it up here.

I hope anyone reading has a wonderful holiday season. And thank you to all who have visited me over the past couple of years.

Namaste.

No comments: