Friday, March 30, 2007
Frustrated No More ...
This is the piece that emerged from the one I posted a few weeks ago where I was frustrated because one section had shrunk and shriveled. Well, I took Nellie's advice and went on a deconstruction journey.
I got out my heat gun (which I'd been given last year for Christmas and never used, I'm talking Christmas 2005) and tried to burn and shrink and shrivel as much as possible. Actually, it was a lot of fun. I couldn't believe I was trying to "ruin" something that had started out so "pretty."
This was the original "boo boo" area that had caused me such ansgt.
After burning and slashing, it now fits with the rest of the piece.
Here's another section that was seriously melted.