Tuesday, May 26, 2015

books made so far

One of my 2015 art goals is to make 50 books. Here is what I've done so are ...

A good idea but I lost interest fairly quickly in it
Scrappy journal for my granddaughter. I'm thrilled that she actually uses it!
"Secrets" A journal of cardstock papers in a manila envelope cover. Most pages have places for "secret" journaling. Almost finished
Strips and Circles scrappy journal - ready to use
Smash scrappy journal - ready to use
A small scrappy journal that I might use as a "travel journal"
Hearts and Flowers scrappy journal - ready to use
Black and White Scrappy Journal - ready to use
A page from Journaling by 5s (unfinished composition book journal)
Cover of  "Truly Junque Journal" - this book is filled with snippets of stuff
A page from "Vintage Gluebook" - in progress
Newest "Truly Junque" journal
12 so far ... end of May ... 38 to go ... hmmm ...

No comments: