Thursday, July 05, 2007

Off to play with Lesley Riley

I almost said "off to work" -- but Lesley has such a nice relaxed manner that it's more like playing. I'm so excited. Even though she said to bring only 2-3 color families of fabric, I'm taking 4-5. My small suitcase is FILLED to the brim with stuff -- better to have lots of options when in a town with no fabric or art/craft store! I'm also taking my sewing machine. And lot of books and magazines, as well as my art journal, and my paris art journal, and the crinkle quilt that I would like to finish ... you get the picture. My trunk is filled with lots and lots of goodies to play with on my 4 day retreat. Here are some of the images I printed out onto fabric or transparencies ...









I love the way this came out. I scanned a map and printed it full page with no border and somehow it printed on the entire piece of fabric.
I should have fun with all these images to play with. I'm not taking my computer so I won't blog as I go ...

1 comment:

sewnut said...

I love the printed map. It is definately something I want to play with